Sunday, June 20, 2010

hello


I am excited to finally have made a blog! This blog is about my best friend "ED" or Ana. This is a pro-ana blog, so please do not be offended. This blog is for girls just like myself who need a little more support and help with eating disorders and is NOT for people who are trying to recover or people who do not support our lifestyle, so if that is you please leave.

My name is Lisa and last summer I have been diagnosed with EDNOS. I have both symptoms of ana and mia. I am trying to re-invent myself and strive even harder to lose weight and finally reach my goal of 120 lbs. I am currently a whale and I weigh 156 lbs, I am 5'9.

I will eat less than 500 calories throughout the week and sundays will be my "Eat Anything Day". This will go on for a minimum of 2 months until I can think of a better plan. 

Thought this diet I will update this blog and tell you how im doing! (I might even post some pics of my fat belly that will hopefully grow smaller every week [:

No comments:

Post a Comment